FOREVER FILM welcomes all formats. Transfer your home movies to DVD or digital files!
We serve all of Long Island, New York including Nassau, Suffolk and Queens County
Located in Nassau County, Long Island, New York
Call: (516) 457-0665 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DVD to DVD
- Price - $15.00 to copy a DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW for a maximum of two hours of video. Add an additional copy for only $10.00.
- We transfer your DVD’s onto a premium quality DVD, recorded in the DVD-R format for maximum compatibility with DVD players.
- All DVDs come standard with a vinyl library case and cover printed with a title of your choice.
- We can transfer multiple DVD’s onto one DVD (up to 120 minutes of video per DVD).
- We can edit the source DVD to produce a new DVD Disc with only the videos you want.
- When you copy DVD to DVD there is no loss in quality.
Audio Cassettes to CD
- Price - Up to 80 minutes $25.00, over 80 minutes $35.00
- Audio cassettes have become as obsolete as VHS tapes have. Unfortunately they also degrade over time due to humidity, heat & the magnetic field of our planet. Also, playing tapes over & over again wears out the magnetic material on the film caused by the audio head in the cassette player. Many of us have important memories recorded on cassettes. Some may have recorded their own songs and others may have recording of other people either way, you can now transfer it onto CD.
- We adjust recording levels for cassettes that were recorded too low. We also can put in automatic track divisions for cassettes that have songs. Check on pricing for track divisions. Tape from cassettes may have become unraveled & will have to be repaired. All recorded CD’s are finalized & therefore can be played on all CD players as well as computers.
- If you have 90 minute or longer tapes, they will have to be transferred onto a set of 2 CD’s. Each side will be a single CD.
Reel-to-Reel Music to CD
- We transfer your audio Reel-to-Reel music onto CD’s (CDA), MP3, WAV or FLAC files.
- Rather than being contained within a cassette, reel-to-reel audio is a form of magnetic tape audio recording in which the recording medium is held on a reel. Inexpensive reel-to-reel tape recorders were widely used for voice recordings in the home and in schools before 1963, when Philips Compact Cassettes gradually took over. Cassettes eventually displaced reel-to-reel recorders for consumer use. Reel-to-reel tape (or Open Reel Tape) came in many shapes and sizes. The most common size is 1/4 inches in width. Tapes came in many different thicknesses and substrates, depending on run time. They can be recorded at different speeds therefore not every reel-to-reel tape yields the same amount of audio. Overtime reel to reel audio will fade and lose its quality so it’s important to transfer the music sooner than later. We charge a flat rate per reel, no matter how much audio is on the reel.
DVCAM HDV to DVD
- DV is a format for storing digital video. In 1996, Sony developed its own professional version of the DV called DVCAM. DVCAM was aimed at the semi-professional and lower-end professional market. DVCAM uses the same type of tape and compression as DV and MiniDV but at a higher speed (almost 50% faster). We can also transfer HDV which is a format for recording high-definition video on a DV cassette tape.
- We can also transfer DVCAM from the PAL format and convert it to NTSC.
- Tapes that are damaged or broken cost $20.00. Once we fix the tape, we can put it onto a digital format.
- There is no charge if the tape can’t be repaired.
- We transfer your DVCAM to DVD using only premium quality DVD’s. They are recorded in the DVD-R format for maximum compatibility with DVD players.
- All transfers come standard with a vinyl library case and custom label.
- All straight DVD transfers (no editing) have a chapter at 5 min. intervals to allow you to rapidly search through the DVD.
- After converting tape, all DVCAM are returned in their original condition.
- We can also convert DVCAM and HDV tapes into files. Such files include AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, FLV and Apple MAC Quicktime MOV & H.264.
Vinyl LP Album to MP3
- We can preserve your current LPs which might be starting to warp or bend.
- Using current new software, we can eliminate or remove some or all of the pops & clicks.
- All surfaces are professionally cleaned before we start.
- Each song will be on a separate track whenever possible.
- Songs may be put onto a CD or into MP3 format.
Not Sure what you have? Contact Us!