Transfer your slides and photos to a DVD slide show or format that best suits you!
We serve all of Long Island, New York including Nassau, Suffolk and Queens County
contact us at:
Minimum Charge for transferring photos or slides to a DVD is $65.00
- Photos up to 5 x 7 in. Standard Res. 600 DPI - $0.99
- Photos up to 5 x 7 in. High Resolution 1200 DPI - $1.19
- Photos up to 8 x 10 in. Standard Res. 600 DPI - $1.75
- Photos up to 8 x 10 in. High Resolution 1200 DPI - $2.50
- 1200 DPI - $0.89
- 2000 DPI - $0.99
- 3000 DPI - $1.09
- 4000 DPI - $1.25
- We convert all photos onto a premium quality DVD's.
- All DVD's come standard with a vinyl library case and cover with a printed custom titles of your choice.
- We clean the photos by airbrushing any dirt, loose particles or dust.
- Add light, easy listening music or music of your choice to DVD for $20.00 for the first hour and $10.00 for each additional hour.
- Order extra DVD copies for $10.00
- Editing price depends on the extent of the editing. Call us with your request.
WHAT WE DO:
- All photo images are color corrected and cropped as requested before transfer.
- Using digital ICE we remove or reduce minor scratches, creases, tears and blemishes from each print image.
- Full resolution is used for enlarging your photo. For example, a 4 x 6 print is enlarged to an 8 x 10.
- Picture sizes up to 8 x 10 can be transferred to a DVD.
- Slides can also be made into photo prints.
- Standard photo conversion is great for DVD slide shows or printing them for same size prints.
- Each photo is converted into a .jpg file for use in a DVD slide show or picture disc for TV viewing.
- A DVD will hold approximately 940 photos as .jpg files in a slide show format.
- Your photos can also be converted to a TIFF file that gives maximum flexibility. TIFF is preferred for printing, editing or archiving. TIFF files are viewed through your computer DVD ROM drive. They are not used in a DVD slide show.
- A Data DVD holds approximately 900 photos as TIFF files scanned at 600 DPI.
- Photos can be grouped into folders that you name (up to 5 folders).
NOTES ON PHOTOS OR SLIDES CONDITION:
- Minor damage on photos such as creases, scratches or blemishes can be reduced or eliminated, depending on the severity.
- Almost all slides can be transferred to DVD. Storage of your pictures can affect the quality, color and general condition. Film may have deteriorated from extreme heat or cold if stored in an attic or from high humidity if stored in a basement. This is why it's so important to covert your pictures to DVD!