Convert your Videos and VHS tapes to DVD or digital files!
We serve all of Long Island, New York including Nassau, Suffolk and Queens County
call: (516) 457-0665 or email: email@example.com
- VHS or Super VHS - $15.00/ 2 hrs
- VHS-C or Super VHS-C - $15.00/ 2 hrs
- Each VHS tape over 2 hours, add $5.00/hour
- Video 8, Hi8, Digital 8, MiniDV - $20.00
- PAL Converted to US Format (NTSC) - add $30.00 to cost of the transfer.
- Transferring Tapes to Files -$35.00
- BetaMax Tape - Up to 2 Hours - $25.00
- U-matic Tape - $50.00
- Betacam Tape - $50.00
- All video transfers are transferred to DVD using only premium quality DVD's.
- All transfers come standard with a vinyl library case and cover printed with a title of your choice.
- Upgrade to a custom package that includes images from your DVD on the library case, a custom disc label and an opening title and graphics at the start of DVD for $20.00.
- Order extra copies of your video transfer to DVD for family and friends for $10.00 each.
- Editing price depends on the extent of the editing. Call us with your request.
WHAT WE DO:
- We transfer your videos to DVD using premium quality DVD’s. They are recorded in DVD-R format for maximum compatibility with DVD players.
- All transfers come standard with a vinyl library case and a cover printed with a title of your choice. You can customize your DVD case with images from the DVD or you can personalize the title with graphics.
- All straight DVD transfers (no editing) have a chapter at 5 minute intervals to allow you to rapidly search through the DVD.
- After converting your videotape, all original tapes are returned in their original condition.
- Tapes recorded in the LP speed (4 hrs.- VHS) on a VCR are usually slightly grainier than tapes recorded at SP speed (2 hrs.- VHS). They also sometimes have problems with tracking lines. All attempts to transfer VHS to DVD are made to minimize these lines.
- Tapes recorded in the EP or SLP speed (6 to 8 hrs.-VHS) on VCR have even more grain. On a VHS, Video 8 & miniDV conversion, we use only the highest quality machines to sharpen or upscale the picture.
- Several tapes may be put onto 1 DVD
- We also convert Video 8 tapes that were recorded with PCM audio
- We can also convert your tapes into files such as AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, FLV, Apple MAC Quicktime MOV & H.264.
FOREIGN CONVERSION & REPAIR
- Foreign tapes recorded in PAL or SECAM can be transferred to the US format (NTSC).
- Tapes that are damaged or broken cost up to $25.00 for repair. Once we fix or repair a tape, we can put it onto a digital format.
- There is no charge if the tape cannot be repaired.
NOTE ON VIDEOTAPE CONDITIONS:
- Tapes that are crinkled in a spot can be seamlessly edited out.
- Tapes that have moderate heat damage can sometimes be repaired and then transferred.
- Tapes that have been damaged by extreme heat are usually beyond repair.
- A MiniDV is a digital tape, but can get twisted, scorched or broken.